By introducing apprenticeships into your business you’ll shape the future of your workforce, the way you want it, and provide opportunities for people to develop and progress within your industry.
At Vision Apprentices we understand that each business is different. From a small family-run business to global giants; we take the time to work with you and learn more about your organisation, developing a partner approach where you set the agenda and we provide the expertise to make things happen.
As well as being one of the best apprenticeship training agencies in the country, we also have an in-depth understanding of the industry, and offer a complete recruitment service to ensure you find the right apprentice.
As part of our offer, we provide an Apprenticeship Training Agency (ATA). Choosing to work with us in this way, means we become the employer for the apprentice and your business becomes the host organisation, removing all the usual HR challenges and giving you more time to focus on what needs to be done. If for whatever reason the candidate is not suited to your business needs, Vision Apprentices can take the apprentice back and provide you with a new one.
Apprentices can add real value to the bottom line of your business. Did you know, almost 9 in 10 of every employer that takes on an apprentice report benefits to their business? More and more businesses are hiring apprentices who are keen to learn and bring new ideas into the workplace.
Here are just some of the benefits of working with us:
- Low weekly Management Fee.
- A dedicated placement officer to support you and your apprentice throughout the duration of training: this includes face-to-face recruitment, line management of your apprentice, regular performance reviews, and pastoral care.
- Hand your apprentice back at any time should circumstances change.
- Health and safety risk assessment plus advice and guidance visits.
- Comprehensive apprenticeship review schedule.
- HR, contract, employment law and payroll support for the employer.
- Increasing staff without increasing head-count.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Agenda (CSR).
With our team of sector skills specialist, Vision Apprentices are here to help your business grow. To find out more about apprenticeships and how apprentices can be incorporated into your business call the Vision Apprentices team on 0800 121 8317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.